This piece depicts my interpretation of Pele, the well-known Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes and fire. Her power is raw, unbridled, beautiful, and dangerous. Here, her image emerges from a lava flow pouring out of the earth, one of her kinolau (body forms). She is peaceful in the fire, as she is made of it - an inspiration for myself to be just as peaceful within the fires of life. All destruction leads to a new canvas for life to begin anew and expand.
Total of 40 prints available for purchase.
- 100% Canvas, UV archival inks
- 12"(L) x 18"(H) x 0.7"(Depth)
- 31.04 Oz. Fade-resistant UV archival inks, long-lasting canvas print.
- Protective coating, resistant to scratches and spills.
- Lightweight material. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside.
- Hanging hardware included.
- Non water-proof fabric.