The Loʻi Kalo Cross-Body Bag features a pattern inspired from viewing a loʻi kalo (taro patch) from above. The kalo (taro) spreads out in 3 leaves and each group is surrounded by rings on the surface of the wai (water) that they are immersed in. The rings symbolize the connection between each plant. Each plant is an individual, but all fed and grown within the same life-giving wai. The base color beneath the green kalo is a deep, rich brown, like that of a loʻi kalo with nutritious lepo (mud) at its foundation.
- Made from durable 1200D nylon cloth.
- Dimensions: 8"(L) x 3.3"(W) x 15"(H). Shoulder strap length is adjustable from 33.5" to 46".
- Shoulder strap can be moved from left to right or removed completely.
- One main zip compartment contains a slip pocket and one zip pocket.
- Mesh pockets on both sides to hold small items.
- Hand wash; Do not iron; Do not bleach.