The Lehua Hooded Bomber features a pattern made from ʻōhiʻa lehua blossom and a motif of diamonds representing the tip of a spear pointed at the viewer. The color blocks on the waistband and cuffs are a deep red like one of the various colors that lehua blossoms can be seen beautifully displaying. The word “lehua” was sometimes used figuratively to mean “warrior”, and these spear tips are a nod to that figurative meaning. The ʻōhiʻa lehua is one of the first plants to take root when lava cools into rock; its beauty and splendor is literally rooted in its strength and resilience.
These hooded bombers are very warm. They are perfect for a trip to the cooler parts of the continent or a night of backyard kanikapila in Wahiawā!
- High-grade matte cloth 310T and cotton filling.
- Lightweight, water-resistant shell and soft liner will keep you warm and dry without weighing you down.
- Large hood with drawstrings to keep your head and face warm.
- 2 front pockets to carry small items and keep hands warm.
- Elastic cuffs and snug-fitting waistband ensure a secure fit.
- Machine wash cold; Iron with cover; Air dry; No bleach.