The Kuʻi Kalo Hooded Bomber features a pattern made from kuʻi kalo (poi pounders) of two different types and side profiles of papa kuʻi ʻai (pounding boards). This design is inspired by the strength and consistency of stone and its ability to provide utility and sustenance for the people as the foundation of ʻāina, itself. The waistband and cuffs feature a stone texture, just as that of the stone kuʻi kalo and papa kuʻi ʻai.
These hooded bombers are very warm. They are perfect for a trip to the cooler parts of the continent or a night of backyard kanikapila in Wahiawā!
- High-grade matte cloth 310T and cotton filling.
- Lightweight, water-resistant shell and soft liner will keep you warm and dry without weighing you down.
- Large hood with drawstrings to keep your head and face warm.
- 2 front pockets to carry small items and keep hands warm.
- Elastic cuffs and snug-fitting waistband ensure a secure fit.
- Machine wash cold; Iron with cover; Air dry; No bleach.