The Kuʻi Kalo Cross-Body Bag features a pattern made from kuʻi kalo (poi pounders) of two different types and side profiles of papa kuʻi ʻai (pounding boards). This design is inspired by the strength and consistency of stone and its ability to provide utility and sustenance for the people as the foundation of ʻāina, itself.
- Made from durable 1200D nylon cloth.
- Dimensions: 8"(L) x 3.3"(W) x 15"(H). Shoulder strap length is adjustable from 33.5" to 46".
- Shoulder strap can be moved from left to right or removed completely.
- One main zip compartment contains a slip pocket and one zip pocket.
- Mesh pockets on both sides to hold small items.
- Hand wash; Do not iron; Do not bleach.