The Koa Hooded Bomber features a pattern made from the sickle-shaped leaves of the adult koa tree. The leaves are arranged in the shape of a letter “K” and repeated in various positions to form the complete, seamless pattern. Within the pattern and in the color blocks on the hood, waistband, and cuffs is a representation of the grain of highly-prized curly koa wood. With striations of deep, reddish-orange, pale gold and stripes of dark brown, this represents the beauty, complexity and uniqueness of the Hawaiian culture and people.
These hooded bombers are very warm. They are perfect for a trip to the cooler parts of the continent or a night of backyard kanikapila in Wahiawā!
- High-grade matte cloth 310T and cotton filling.
- Lightweight, water-resistant shell and soft liner will keep you warm and dry without weighing you down.
- Large hood with drawstrings to keep your head and face warm.
- 2 front pockets to carry small items and keep hands warm.
- Elastic cuffs and snug-fitting waistband ensure a secure fit.
- Machine wash cold; Iron with cover; Air dry; No bleach.