The Koa Cross-Body Bag features a pattern made from the sickle-shaped leaves of the adult koa tree. The leaves are arranged in the shape of a letter “K” and repeated in various positions to form the complete, seamless pattern. Within the pattern is a representation of the grain of highly-prized curly koa wood. With striations of deep, reddish-orange, pale gold and stripes of dark brown, this represents the beauty, complexity and uniqueness of the Hawaiian culture and people.
- Made from durable 1200D nylon cloth.
- Dimensions: 8"(L) x 3.3"(W) x 15"(H). Shoulder strap length is adjustable from 33.5" to 46".
- Shoulder strap can be moved from left to right or removed completely.
- One main zip compartment contains a slip pocket and one zip pocket.
- Mesh pockets on both sides to hold small items.
- Hand wash; Do not iron; Do not bleach.