The Kalo Asanoha Hooded Bomber features a pattern inspired by the Japanese Asanoha pattern, using kalo (taro) leaves instead of elongated diamonds to create a six-sided star and interlocked, hexagonal arrangement. This pattern represents abundance and prosperity with the overall image of an infinite sea of kalo, the mythological older sibling and staple food source of the ancient Hawaiian people.
These hooded bombers are very warm. They are perfect for a trip to the cooler parts of the continent or a night of backyard kanikapila in Wahiawā!
- High-grade matte cloth 310T and cotton filling.
- Lightweight, water-resistant shell and soft liner will keep you warm and dry without weighing you down.
- Large hood with drawstrings to keep your head and face warm.
- 2 front pockets to carry small items and keep hands warm.
- Elastic cuffs and snug-fitting waistband ensure a secure fit.
- Machine wash cold; Iron with cover; Air dry; Do not bleach.