The Lehua Cross-Body Bag features a pattern made from ʻōhiʻa lehua blossom and a motif of diamonds representing the tip of a spear pointed at the viewer. The word “lehua” was sometimes used figuratively to mean “warrior”, and these spear tips are a nod to that figurative meaning. The ʻōhiʻa lehua is one of the first plants to take root when lava cools into rock; its beauty and splendor is literally rooted in its strength and resilience.
- Made from durable 1200D nylon cloth.
- Dimensions: 8"(L) x 3.3"(W) x 15"(H). Shoulder strap length is adjustable from 33.5" to 46".
- Shoulder strap can be moved from left to right or removed completely.
- One main zip compartment contains a slip pocket and one zip pocket.
- Mesh pockets on both sides to hold small items.
- Hand wash; Do not iron; Do not bleach.