In the Hawaiian culture, the Kupukupu fern (Nephrolepis cordifolia) is a symbol for growth and the sprouting of knowledge. The Hawaiian word kupu literally means "to sprout", and the word hoʻokupu, commonly used as a word to mean "gift", denotes the intention behind the gift - to cause a sprouting and growth of friendship between individuals.
I loved the meaning behind this beautiful and simple plant and thought this to be such an appropriate intention for all people to keep in mind as we move further into our lives and endeavors. Let us all move toward growth and knowledge in every thought and action and let this design be a reminder to you and all who see you wearing it.
- Materials: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Dual-layer insulation, light-weight
- Water-resistant shell outside
- Ring zipper
- 2 front pockets
- Elastic cuffs and waistband for secure fit
- Men's Sizes XS - 3XL/ Women's Sizes XS - 2XL